We have access to ten API sites in India for tech transfer, pilot-scale work, Phase II – commercial and large scale manufacturing.
Our team of dedicated scientists and engineers at our R&D centre work closely with our UK team to enable rapid internal tech transfer from our UK-based site if required.
Scale-up and process development
Our flagship FDA approved site in India is based in Ratlam. It has co-located development labs, fully equipped analytical facilities and over 22 API manufacturing blocks. In addition, we have three advanced intermediates and two API manufacturing locations in India. Our facilities provide ancillary support to Ratlam.
Pilot plants and large-scale manufacturing
With over 2000 personnel at site, our MHRA & FDA approved facilities have an excellent quality audit record and are well positioned to help progress your late stage clinical candidates as well as provide sustainability to your late life cycle products. Our capabilities include:
- Pilot scale (100-1000 L) with batch sizes from 10-50 Kg
- 2 multiple reactor pilot streams with 17 and 34 reactors
- Autoclave, drying using molecular sieves, agitated thin film dryers etc.
- Cryogenic capability (-70 ᵒC) at 300 L reactor capability
- Powder processing area (Class 100,000)
- >415 reactors 100-15000 L
- 11 autoclave reactors (7-3000 L)
- Batch sizes up to 1000 Kg
Contact us today to discuss your project needs in more detail.