Solid State Analyst
Reports to: Research Manager or Solid State Team Leader
This is primarily a laboratory based position.
• Quality control
• Testing and release of final products and intermediates
• Operation within a GMP compliant environment
• Performance testing and calibration of instruments
• Investigative sample analysis
• Provide analytical support to ongoing development projects
• The general upkeep and maintenance of all equipment within the Solid • State laboratory
• Perform external contract analysis
• Provide data reports and investigational reports
• Support ongoing stability studies and deliver commentary regarding behaviour
• As time allows provide experimental and solid form support to in-house solid state projects
• Deliver training
• Provide hypothesis and meaning to results as part of data circulation (fitting for level of experience)
• Provide accurate written work in support of development/investigations, including laboratory notebook entries
• Implement time management and communication regarding sample throughput within the testing laboratory
Interview expenses from within the UK only.
Applicants must be able to work permanently in the UK.