Drug Product Analyst
We are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic individual to
become a part of our existing team. The role will entail the following activities:
- Implementation of new analytical methods and
procedures. Conduct of any necessary technical
validations and method transfers.
- Operation of the calibration, validation and
verification system for equipment in the Analytical
- Liaison with customers and sub-contractors of the
Analytical Drug Product Services.
- Ensuring the necessary level of chemicals / solvents/
consumables are maintained.
- Ensuring a high standard of lab cleanliness and
tidiness is maintained.
- Ensuring that data and other information is properly
- Producing and reviewing SOPs for use within the
- Producing and reviewing analytical monographs for
use within the Analytical Laboratory.
- Work to a high level of GMP in all aspects of
The candidate will be highly motivated and be able to demonstrate a high degree of organisational skill and attention to detail. The ability to mix and communicate well as part of a larger diverse team, given the interaction with Chemistry, Analytical and Quality departments is also required. As this is a specialist area, full training will be provided as part of ongoing candidate development, suited to the level of experience currently held by the candidate. Interview expenses from within the UK only. Applicants must be able to work permanently in the UK.
Email – Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Onyx Scientific Ltd
Enterprise Park East
Sunderland SR5 2TQ