Drug Product Analyst
We are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic individual to become a part of our existing team. The role will entail the following activities:
• Implementation of new analytical methods and procedures. Conduct of any necessary technical validations and method transfers.
• Operation of the calibration, validation and verification system for equipment in the Analytical Laboratory.
• Liaison with customers and sub-contractors of the Analytical Drug Product Services.
• Ensuring the necessary level of chemicals / solvents/ consumables are maintained.
• Ensuring a high standard of lab cleanliness and tidiness is maintained.
• Ensuring that data and other information is properly documented.
• Producing and reviewing SOPs for use within the Analytical Laboratory.
• Producing and reviewing analytical monographs for use within the Analytical Laboratory.
• Work to a high level of GMP in all aspects of analysis.
The candidate will be highly motivated and be able to demonstrate a high degree of organisational skill and attention to detail. The ability to mix and communicate well as part of a larger diverse team, given the interaction with Chemistry, Analytical and Quality departments is also required.
As this is a specialist area, full training will be provided as part of ongoing candidate development, suited to the level of experience currently held by the candidate.
Interview expenses from within the UK only.
Applicants must be able to work permanently in the UK.
Email – Nathan.email@example.com
Onyx Scientific Ltd
Enterprise Park East
Sunderland SR5 2TQ