Drug Product Analytical Chemist
Analytical Services Manager or Analytical Team Leader.
This is primarily a laboratory-based position.
- Implementation of new analytical methods and procedures. Conduct of any necessary technical validations and method transfers.
- Operation of the calibration, validation and verification system for equipment in the Analytical Laboratory.
- Liaison with customers and sub-contractors of the Analytical Drug Product Services.
- Ensuring the necessary level of chemicals / solvents/ consumables are maintained
- Ensuring a high standard of lab cleanliness and tidiness is maintained.
- Ensuring that data and other information is properly documented.
- Producing and reviewing SOPs for use within the Analytical Laboratory.
- Producing and reviewing analytical monographs for use within the Analytical Laboratory.
- Work to a high level of GMP in all aspects of analysis.
- Other reasonable duties decided by the Analytical Services Manager or Analytical Team Leader.