GMP Laboratory Technician
Due to an increasing work load, a role has become available for a GMP Laboratory Technician.
The job will entail the following Chemistry duties:
• A GMP Technician will be expected to work safely within the guidelines set by the company.
• Assist the GMP chemist to carry out experimental work in the GMP laboratory area using both standard laboratory equipment and equipment up to 50L scale.
• Assist the GMP chemist to carry out cleaning of equipment and sanitizing of GMP areas following approved practices and procedures.
• Assist the GMP chemist to ensure a high standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times and cleaning records for areas and equipment are completed on time.
• Compliance to the quality systems ensuring procedures are followed at all times and new issues of procedures are signed off within the required time scale.
• Develop a basic understanding of Quality Assurance.
• Develop a basic understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Ensure Training Records are updated as applicable and are always available for review during audits.
• To develop a good safety awareness and understanding safety.
• The general upkeep and monitoring of equipment, areas and supplies.
• Carry out overtime work which may be reasonably required.
• Any other duties which might be reasonably required and allocated by the GMP Team Leader.
The candidate will possess a science related A-Level or equivalent and will require a good degree of organisational skills and the ability to multi task across the different areas within the departments. Good communication skills will also be expected as the role will involve discussions with all other departments.
Full training relevant to the role will be given but a general background in science and an interest in organic synthesis and practical experimentation would be expected.
Interview expenses from within the UK only.
Applicants must be able to work permanently in the UK. Email – Nathan.email@example.com