Synthetic Organic Chemist
The role of Synthetic Organic Chemist will be based in our laboratories in Sunderland, UK.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Practical organic synthesis on scales ranging from milligrams to kilos.
- Work across varying projects, from research to process development and GMP scale up.
- Should have a BSc or PhD in organic chemistry and have an excellent knowledge of synthesis.
- The ability to interpret a wide array of analytical information will be required.
- Have good interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
Interview expenses from within the UK only.
Applicants must be able to work permanently in the UK.