Solid State Scientist
As part of our expanding Solid Form Development Department we are looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic individual with a background in solid form development or chemistry to become a part of our existing team. The role will entail the following activities:
- Polymorphism screening
- Salt screening
- Cocrystal screening
- Pre-formulation evaluation/ Solid Form selection
- Crystallisation development
- Liaison with Chemical development
- Provision of processes suitable for clinical manufacture within a cGMP environment at scale
- Solid Form characterisation
The candidate will be highly motivated and be able to demonstrate a high degree of organisational skill and attention to detail. The ability to mix and communicate well as part of a larger diverse team, given the interaction with Chemistry, Analytical and Quality departments is also required.
As this is a specialist area, full training relevant to both quality control aspects and solid form development will be provided as part of ongoing candidate development, suited to the level of experience currently held by the candidate.